We all want to be successful in our endeavors and relationships. Saying encouraging statements out loud can help us take action. Use these quotes to motivate you in a positive direction.
1. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela
2. “You may delay, but time will not.” Benjamin Franklin
3. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” Tina Fey
4. ‘Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” Peter Drucker
5. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
6. “So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” Lee Iacocca
7. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” Paul J. Meyer
Today: Say out loud these 7 quotes to motivate yourself toward achievement.
Enjoyed this post? Like or share on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word! Please also “SUBSCRIBE” on my website for future newletters and information about my Christian marriage book. See past blog posts under Practical Wisdom for Marriage, Parenting, and Life.