Two Giving spouses produce a satisfying, rewarding relationship but one taker can break the marital happiness connection. Evaluate how well you do Giving by answering the 7 Key Spousal Self-evaluation Questions below.
1. When was the last time I initiated a kiss?
2. When was the last time I initiated a hug?
3. When was the last time I initiated an “I love you”?
4. When was the last time I complimented my spouse?
5. When was the last time I said, “Please” or “Thank you”?
6. When was the last time I gave my spouse any kind of physical touch?
7. When was the last time I demonstrated a small loving action toward my spouse?
Today: Answer the 7 spousal self-evaluation questions and commit to making improvements where needed.
SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL HAPPINESS, released December 2019, will make a great Christmas gift for married friends, children, grandchildren, parents, and other family members. Please share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram the December release of SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL – Practical Skills and Tools That Build a Strong SATISFYING RELATIONSHIP.
Please also “SUBSCRIBE” on my website, www.DrRandySchroeder.com, for future newletters and information about SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL HAPPINESS. See past blog posts under WEEKLY WISDOM for Marriage, Parenting, and Life.