Certainly, 100-year-old individuals have made some mistakes along the way but they also have tremendous wisdom from their long life experiences. Shown below are tremendous thoughts from centenarians that can benefit each of us.
1. You cannot go too far without passion. Find a job you are passionate about and pursue it.
2. There is nothing that can be gained in worrying.
3. Believe in yourself. Such belief can propel you to unbelievable heights.
4. Forgive yourself and everyone around you.
5. Your relationships are vital to who you will become. Learn to develop the right relationships.
6. Laugh. There is no point in taking life too seriously.
7. Life is fun. It’s all up to the person. Be satisfied. You don’t have to be happy all the time, you need to be satisfied.
8. Don’t look at the calendar, just keep celebrating every day.
9. The only thing constant is change, so you have to learn to embrace it.
10. Don’t compare. You’ll never be happy with your life. The grass is always greener.
11. Concern yourself only with what really matters in the long run.
12. Happiness comes from a positive attitude, optimism, and living in the now.
Today: Read the 12 thoughts out loud to absorb the wisdom of 100-year-olds.