Marriages that are healthy and happy are continually improving and growing. Improvement and growth happens through change. The questions below focus on change in order to strengthen your marital satisfaction.
1. In your view, how have you changed since you got married?
2. Which of these changes are positive and which are negative?
3. Which of the changes have enhanced your marital enjoyment together?
4. What one thing would you like to change about your own behavior?
5. How can your spouse help you achieve that goal?
6. What one habit or behavior could your spouse change that would make life more pleasant for you?
7. What positive behavior can you suggest to replace this behavior or habit that needs to be changed?
Today: Discuss these questions with your spouse and change to benefit your marriage.
SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL HAPPINESS, released December 2019, will make a great Christmas gift for married friends, children, grandchildren, parents, and other family members. Please share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram the December release of SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL – Practical Skills and Tools That Build a Strong SATISFYING RELATIONSHIP.
Please also “SUBSCRIBE” on my website, www.DrRandySchroeder.com, for future newletters and information about SIMPLE HABITS FOR MARITAL HAPPINESS. See past blog posts under WEEKLY WISDOM for Marriage, Parenting, and Life.