On Wednesdays I post a practical wisdom thought or suggestion on Marriage, Parenting, or Life. I always suggest to couples that they have recurring Marital Accountability Check-ups. A regular open, honest marital check-up is probably one of the most important things you can do for your relationship.
It can also be beneficial to have the check-up with a competent marriage counselor. However if that is not your choice, I have listed a few questions below to help you just get started with your Marital Accountability Check-up. I am sure you will have other “How” and “What” questions for each other.
- What 3 things do you enjoy the most about me as your spouse?
- What were our 3 best times together in the last year?
- Verbally, how can I better prove my love to you?
- Physically, how can I better prove my love to you?
- Over the next year, what annoyance should I stop or modify?
- What would be a small improvement in our sexual intimacy for you?
- What goals do you have for our marriage in the next year?
TODAY: Schedule two different days and times where you can spend at least 30 minutes having a Marital Accountability Check-up.
#marriage #happymarriage #relationships
Please follow me on Facebook and “Like” and “Share” when you read a post that is beneficial so others may receive the post. If you enjoyed reading this post you may enjoy reading other posts found on the website, www.DrRandallSchroeder.com, under “Categories.” Thank you!